Papaya halwa that can be an amazing, mouthwatering after dinner. It can simply make your dinner a bit more special because of it’s slightly tangy and sweet taste. Preparing it with fresh papaya add up more benefits to it.
- 5 cups grated papaya
- 2 tspn rice flour
- 8 tspn sugar ,adjust to suit your taste.
- 4 to 6 green ilaichi
- 1/4 cup of chopped cashews and almonds
- 2 to 3 tbspns of ghee
- Wash the papaya well, peel it’s skin off and then grate it well .
- Heat a pan with ghee, add nuts and chopped cashews and almonds and fry them till they turn golden.
- Add grated papaya to another pan and cook it well until it starts releasing juice.
- After that add rice flour 1/2 tbsp at a time and allow it to boil without the formation of lumps.
- Then add sugar, cardamom and milk powder. Cook it till sugar blends with papaya.
Papaya halwa is ready to serve. Garnish it with fried almonds.
#boonsbasket #papaya #healthy #stay #fit #fruits